ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE MIXING OR INJECTING!
1. You should receive two vials, a 10mg vial labeled Melanotan II lyophilized powder and a 10 or 30ml vial labeled bacteriostatic water for Injection (diluent).
2. Remove the caps from both vials.
3. Using the larger mixing syringe, withdraw 5ml of bacteriostatic water.
4. Inject slowly into the Melanotan II vial.
5. Swirl GENTLY to mix. DO NOT SHAKE THE MEDICATION!
6. Using the provided insulin syringes, withdraw the appropriate amount (refer to table below) and inject subcutaneously in stomach region. (refer to SubQ injection guide if necessary)
Day 1: 5 Units = 100mcg
Day 2: 10 Units = 200mcg
Day 3: 15 Units = 300mcg
Day 4: 20 Units = 400mcg
Day 5: 25 units = 500mcg
The above is the recommended loaded days/dosage.
Once you have properly loaded, you may take 500mcg (25 Units) to 1mg (50 Units) 1 – 3 times per week to maintain desired color.
MELANOTAN II MUST BE KEPT REFRIGERATED AT ALL TIMES!
When traveling use a Thermos bottle filled with ice or an insulated travel bag with re-freezable units. DO NOT PLACE IN FREEZER!
If you have any questions, please call our medical hotline @ 888-520-3438 Option 1.