REFILLS

NEW YEARS MEGA EVENT!

OUR BIGGEST SALE EVER

UP TO $500 IN SAVINGS!!

Use coupon HappyNu2019 and save 25% on your HCG or HRT programs! Pay by e-check and save an additional 5% for a total of 30% in savings!

Want more? There is more!

HCG customers, when you use the coupon above you will also get:

Once you apply the coupon code you will be able to select your free gifts.

Once you apply the coupon code you will be able to select your free gifts.

Find a better NEW YEARS' deal? WE DOUBT IT! But in case you do, there is no reason to substitute the best for price!
Nu Image Medical's price match guarantee is in place for ALL qualified competitor pricing! Don't let the specials fool you... Nu Image Medical price match guarantee

No other coupons or offers can be combined with our NEW YEARS promotions.
Limited time only. Offer expires Monday 1/6/18 at midnight.