Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
We've all heard that "an apple a day keeps the doctor away," but how about taking a daily dose of apple cider vinegar? The answer may surprise you. Below are just a few of the amazing benefits and healing properties of apple cider vinegar.
- Helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol
- Rich in potassium
- Aids in weight loss by breaking down fat
- May help clear skin conditions and acne
- Helps maintain ph balance within the body
- Relieves sunburn when applied to skin
- Alleviates symptoms of gout and arthritis
- Improves bowel irregularity, and helps remove toxins
- Prevents kidney and bladder stones as well as UTI infections
- Rich in acetic acid, which slows the digestion of starch and can help lower the glucose spike that occurs after meals.
- Some studies even show that apple cider vinegar kills cancer cells and may slow their growth.
What type of ACV is best?
When buying apple cider vinegar, always make sure there is some sediment in the bottom of the bottle or floating around. This does not mean the product has gone bad. The sediment is actually the most important part! It contains strong and potent enzymes, and also lets you know that the product has not been treated or distilled, which would take all of the nutrients out. If you can find an organic product, go for it. Braggs organic is also a great option and is available at most local grocery stores.
How to start taking apple cider vinegar daily:
There are many ways to take and use apple cider vinegar. ACV can be a bit strong, can wear down tooth enamel, and can also be harsh on the esophagus. Diluting it may help.
- Try mixing 1 tablespoon with herbal tea or a cup of water.
- Another great way to get a daily dose of ACV is by using it as a salad dressing. You can even get creative and mix with lemon, garlic, onion and other seasonings. The options are limitless!
- Buy hCG - A Step by Step Guide