The HCG Diet Chicken Tacos Recipe
If you need a quick meal on the HCG diet, these chicken tacos take just about 15 minutes to make and they will definitely keep you full. Serve these in large lettuce or cabbage leaves instead of tortilla shells, and their low calorie content will give you plenty of room for other meals throughout the day.
- 100 grams of chicken breast
- 4 large lettuce or cabbage leaves
- 2 tbsp. onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup of chicken stock
- Cilantro for garnish
- Add chicken stock to a large frying pan.
- Add chicken and cook for 12-15 minutes or until cooked thoroughly on medium heat.
- Add spices, onion and garlic.
- Saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- Portion chicken into lettuce or cabbage leaves.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
This recipe serves 1 at 195 calories per serving.