This is a great recipe for Phase 2 HCG diet shredded beef that you can easily store for 3-4 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use for several recipes during the week.
It's even recommended to make multiple servings instead of just a few just so that your cooking during Phase 2 will be easier, as you can eat this shredded beef with HCG diet vegetables, use it for soups, or in several different other types of recipes like tacos with lettuce leaves.
You'll find that this recipe is very versatile and it may become one of your favorites for the diet, and it can easily get you through one week on Phase 2. And it's easy even for those who don't have cooking experience.
Because of the fact that it's made in a crockpot, this recipe is very easy to make and one of the more convenient options that you'll have available for the HCG diet. You can simply set it before you leave for work and it will be ready by the time you get back, or you can easily make it during the weekend.
You'll have several servings for the HCG diet, around 10, so plan on using this recipe mostly throughout the week or sharing it with your family and friends who aren't dieting. The possibilities are endless with this shredded beef recipe and you can feel free to add your own favorite HCG diet approved seasonings to this list if you desire.
- ¼ onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 5 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp. allspice
- ¼ cup of natural tomato paste
- ¼ cup of organic beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lbs. of chuck roast
- Pure the onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar, oregano, cumin, all spice, tomato paste, beef broth and salt and pepper in a food processor until well blended.
- Cut chuck roast into medium size chunks no more than a few inches in height.
- Pour sauce over the chuck roast in the crockpot and season again with salt and pepper. Make sure that the roast is fully covered in the sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4 hours on high.
- Once beef is cooked, pull apart with tongs and mix with sauce.
- Serve in 3.5 ounce portions with sauce and with HCG diet vegetables, and refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container.
Calories per Serving: 206