Phase 2 HCG Diet Recipes
This is one of healthier Phase 2 HCG diet recipes for cole slaw and is a great option for a small meal or a side dish when you are on the diet. This recipe does not take very long to prepare and you can make several servings, and it will store for at least 48 hours when covered in the refrigerator. It's a perfect side dish with your HCG diet protein servings, and if you make two or three days worth of it ahead of time you will have an easy side for your meals ready to go, saving you time on cooking.
You can adjust the seasonings in this recipe based on your preferences, and feel free to add more Stevia to this recipe if you like it sweeter. This recipe is for two servings and it can be easily adjusted by doubling or halving the ingredients. Be sure to refrigerate in an airtight container if you don't eat it right away. The longer you marinate this recipe the better it will be, and try to marinate it overnight but if you can't then marinate it for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- 2 cups of cabbage, shredded
- 4 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp. filtered water
- ¼ tsp. mustard powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. celery salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 6-10 drops of liquid stevia
- 2 apples, diced (optional if you want to add your fruit serving in)
- Mix sauce ingredients (everything but cabbage and apple) in a dish.
- Add cabbage and apple to a large mixing bowl.
- Add sauce and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and serve, or refrigerate overnight and serve.
Calories per Serving: 31 (cabbage only) 126 (with apples)