This salad is one of the easier Phase 2 HCG diet recipes, and it combines chicken, strawberries and spinach which may not sound that great but actually turns out to be quite delicious. It is the perfect lunch on the HCG diet and you can combine it with a breadstick or Melba toast, and it is quite filling. The salad takes less than 30 minutes to make, and you can easily increase the portion sizes for this one. This recipe includes a recipe for a vinaigrette dressing that you can use for this salad, and there are other HCG diet salad dressing recipes that you can use as well. This recipe is for two servings of the salad, and the salad is good for about one day refrigerated.
- ¼ cup of water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch onion salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 15 drops of Stevia
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Combine ingredients in a bowl or other contain, cover and refrigerate
- 7 ounces of chicken breast
- 2 cups of fresh spinach leaves
- 2 handfuls of strawberries (14 or so strawberries)
- HCG diet vinaigrette dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and grill chicken breasts on medium or cook them in a pan about 7-8 minutes on each side until they are no longer pink.
- Remove spinach from package and wash under cold water.
- Wash strawberries, remove stems and slice lengthwise into thin slices.
- Mix spinach and strawberries together in a bowl and add 3-4 tbsp. of dressing or however much you prefer and toss.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove and cut into strips and add into salad.
- Toss salad again and serve or refrigerate.
Calories per Serving: 205