These garlic chicken breasts take just a few minutes to prepare, and they are marinated with garlic for about 30 minutes, but you can choose to marinate them overnight as well. Like other Phase 2 HCG Diet meat recipes, it will save you time to portion out 100 gram servings ahead of time, and this recipe is for one serving of chicken but you can easily double or triple it to get more servings.
Chicken will last for about 3 days in the fridge in a tightly sealed container once it has been cooked, so you can make this recipe for 3 days' worth of HCG diet dinners, and it takes only about 15 minutes to cook the chicken once it has been marinated. Trying adding one of the HCG diet vegetables as a side dish, either raw or cooked, and this particular recipe goes with pretty much every vegetable allowed on the diet including spinach, cabbage, lettuce, radishes, tomatoes, and asparagus.
- 100 grams of chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a ziplock bag, add chicken breast, onion powder, garlic powder, apple cider vinegar, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Shake the bag so that the chicken breast is well coated with the marinade.
- Refrigerate and allow to sit at least 30 to 60 minutes or overnight.
- Remove chicken from bag and cook on medium high heat in a grill or pan about 7 to 8 minutes on each side, until there is no pink visible on the inside of the chicken breast.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and store.
Servings: this recipe serves 1
Calories: 176 calories per serving