This is a simple but delicious and spicy Thai chicken soup recipe that you can use for Phase 2 of the HCG diet. It only uses approved ingredients, and it isn't that difficult to make. Cooking your own recipes for Phase 2 is always a smart decision rather than eating out at restaurants, as you will be able to control all of the ingredients in your meal and ensure that it is safe for the diet.
This recipe is filling, low in calories and works great as a snack or as a main meal. You can scale it up as needed and feel free to adjust the seasonings to your taste. Try this recipe if you're looking for something a little different while on the diet, and the spicy can give your metabolism a nice boost and help you lose even more weight on the diet.
- 100 grams chicken breast, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. stevia
- 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups bok choy, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ tsp. sambal oleek or chili paste
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, minced
- Heat broth in a medium pan.
- Add chili paste and cook for 3 minutes on medium high heat.
- Add fish sauce and stevia and garlic.
- Add chicken and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Add boy choy and cook another 5-6 minutes until tender.
- Turn down heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Season with black pepper, lime juice and cilantro and serve warm.
Calories per Serving: 243