This is a very easy recipe for HCG diet salsa that doesn't take much time to prepare. It goes great with several HCG diet protein recipes and it can definitely help to keep you satiated while you're on Phase 2 of the diet. Try this recipe as a standalone snack and it goes great with your Melba toast serving or grissini breadstick as well, but be careful to avoid adding anything else that can cause weight gain. Try increasing the ingredients if you want to increase more servings for this recipe but this is for one serving of vegetables on the HCG diet and it will last for 3 or so days in the refrigerator in an airtight container:
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Fresh chopped cilantro to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the onion garlic and tomato if you haven't already.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight or serve immediately with cilantro as garnish.
Calories per Serving: 62