This oriental chicken recipe is delicious and easy to make, and it's a perfect option for Phase 2 of the diet. It's low in calories and you can scale it up for several servings quite easily. This recipe will last for several days with proper refrigeration, and you should be sure to store it in airtight containers if you decide to make several servings and refrigerate it right away. It will last up to a few days, and it's so easy to make that you can repeat this recipe very easily.
It's always good to have at least a few different favorite HCG diet recipes for chicken, so try this one and see if you like it and feel free to add your own approved HCG diet seasonings to customize it however you want. This recipe is for 4 portions but you can still scale it up if you happen to need more portions.
- 14 oz. chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Bragg's aminos
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butterfly chicken breasts and cut into 4 equally sized portions.
- Add ingredients to a large ziplock bag.
- Shake well to mix and coat chicken breasts.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Add chicken breasts to an oven proof cooking sheet.
- Cook for 9-10 minutes, turn chicken breasts and cook another 7-8 minutes until chicken is fully cooked
- Adjust seasonings to taste and serve immediately and refrigerate the remaining 3 portions.
Calories per Serving: 197