This is another one of the easiest HCG diet recipes for chicken breasts that you'll find useful on the HCG diet because of how quick it is to make. This nicely seasoned chicken breast recipe goes great with pretty much every HCG diet vegetable, and you can also use it in soups, salads, and other HCG diet entrees. Feel free to adjust the seasonings based on your preferences, just make sure to avoid using any oil or fat when cooking these chicken breasts.
Cooking these in a broiler is preferable because it will keep the meat tender and moist, and you'll want to be careful to avoid overcooking them in a pan because of how easy it is to overcook chicken. You can easily scale up the servings of this recipe based on your needs, and it works great in salads, soups and with pretty much every HCG diet vegetable.
- 14 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. onion, minced
- 2 tbsp. Bragg's aminos
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butterfly chicken breasts and separate into 4 equal portions.
- Add seasonings and chicken breasts into a large ziplock bag.
- Marinate overnight.
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Add chicken breasts to a baking sheet.
- Cook for 9-10 minutes, turn chicken breasts over and cook another 8 minutes until there is no pink in the middle.
- Adjust seasonings and serve.
Calories per Serving: 175