HCG Diet Phase 2 Recipe - Chicken Salad
This is an easy recipe for chicken salad that is very delicious and takes just a few minutes to make. You can easily make 4-8 servings of this recipe at a time, and the recipe below will make about 4 servings. This chicken salad recipe includes apples which can help suppress your appetite and all of the ingredients are approved for use on the diet. It can also store in the refrigerator for 3 days or so, so you can definitely use it for lunch on multiple days, and as delicious as this recipe is, it is very low in calories and lets you eat a lot more while staying under the 500 calorie per day limit. This recipe adds up to about 225 calories but with large amounts of celery apple and chicken you will find that it is very filling, and this recipe still leaves you with another 1 1/2 servings of fruit left for the day if you need a smaller snack throughout the day.
- 14 ounces of chicken breast
- 2 apples, diced and seeded
- 12 stalks celery, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- 4 packets Stevia or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse the chicken breasts in cold water and butterfly them if needed so that they are thin.
- Fill a pot with water and place chicken breasts in the pot, ensuring that they are submerged.
- Season the water with salt and bring the water to boil on high.
- Reduce to a simmer and cover on medium low.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the middle of the chicken breasts are no longer pink.
- Remove allow to cool and cut into cubes.
- Add the chicken to the apple and celery.
- Add lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, stevia cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Serve immediately or marinate overnight and serve.
Calories per Serving: 225