This recipe for HCG diet lemon white fish is very easy and can work with several of the allowed types of fish for the HCG diet including cod, tilapia, or haddock. Make sure that the type of fish that you choose is allowable for the HCG diet, and you can double check the protocol that Nu Image Medical provides you with if you aren't sure.
This recipe very low in calories, is easy to make and it is for 4 servings on the HCG diet but it can be easily increased if needed. It will last for about three to four days in a sealed container in the refrigerator so you can easily cook for dinner for three nights. The recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake and it goes perfectly with several HCG diet vegetable options. Be sure to thaw the fish in cold water in a sealed Ziploc bag if it is frozen.
- 14 ounces of white fish, separated into 4 cut fillets
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ lemon, thinly sliced
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F and put a baking sheet into the oven to preheat.
- Cut out 4 rectangles of parchment paper or foil and put a fillet piece in the center.
- Season fillets with lemon juice.
- Season fillets evenly with garlic, rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Scatter lemon slices on top of fillets and fold the edges of the foil or the paper over the fish, and crimp the edges to cover tightly.
- Place fish packages on the baking sheet with tongs and bake 14-15 minutes until fish is cooked through.
- Serve or refrigerate in packages.
Calories per Serving: 109