Lemon and Herb Tilapia Recipe
This HCG diet tilapia recipe is easy to make and takes just a few minutes to prepare. It is very low in calories and goes great with freshly cooked spinach or cabbage as a side dish. This takes about 30 minutes to both prepare and cook, and can be stored for up to three days in the refrigerator once cooked.
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 100 grams of fresh tilapia
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chicken of fish stock
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Lemon zest and 2 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Season tilapia filets with basil, parsley, salt and pepper, oregano, paprika, garlic and lemon zest.
- Add chicken or fish to a foil lined baking pan (to prevent sticking) and place seasoned fillets in pan.
- Cook 20-22 minutes.
- Season with lemon juice and serve immediately or refrigerate.
This recipe serves 1 person at 116 calories per serving.