The HCG Diet Chicken Wraps Recipe
You can never have too many chicken recipes when you're on the HCG diet, and the easier the recipes are the better. These chicken wraps are very easy to make and are a great healthy alternative to chicken wraps made with tortillas. They are very filling and work great as a meal or a snack, and they take just minutes to make. You can use lettuce or cabbage for the wraps - whatever your preference is - and these should be served and eaten right away but the preparation and cooking time is just around 20-25 minutes in total.
- 100 grams chicken breast
- 2 large green cabbage leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- A pinch of stevia
- Add chicken, ginger, garlic, onion powder, stevia, salt and pepper together.
- Add chicken stock to a non-stick pan and cook on medium heat until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add ¼ of chicken mixture into each cabbage leaf and roll into a wrap.
- Serve immediately.
HCG Diet Calories:
This recipe serves 1 at 203 calories per serving.