Many of us get injured in one way or another during our day-to-day lives, but some people choose to push their bodies all the way to edge.
Bodybuilders and athletes are often on the verge of bringing their training to a complete standstill with excruciating training regimes.
But, what if there was a way to help the body recover faster, a lot faster? TB-500 has quickly become one of the most hyped substances among bodybuilders and athletes for this very reason.
Let’s take a closer look at this holy grail of peptides.
What is TB-500 Peptide
TB-500 is the synthetic version of an organic protein known as Thymosin Beta-4. Its highest concentrations in the body are found where tissue damage has occurred, where it supports the production of new muscle and blood cells.
TB-500, like its organic counterpart, basically regulates the process through which actin builds cells in the body. Actin is a protein that plays a huge role in the formation of muscle cells and it works in conjunction with myosin.
TB-500 is predominantly used in the equestrian industry where vets administer it routinely to prevent injury, but, over the last 30 years, it has become increasingly popular amongst strength and power athletes such as body-builders and football players.
Before we delve further, know that TB-500 is banned in almost all competitive sports and events. And while it might be readily available, TB-500 is sold for research purposes, not for human consumption.
Why Take TB-500 Peptide
The primary reason why athletes use peptides such as TB-500 seems to be because of how they improve growth hormone production. They, therefore, make it easier to achieve bigger muscle mass. TB-500 can also enhance strength and possibly boost testosterone production.
Not only this, but TB-500 and other peptides can help boost your recovery and improve your endurance by assisting in making oxygen readily available to muscle cells. They can also further aid fat burning, making them a popular choice among body-builders.
Let’s take a closer look at some of its benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory properties - TB-500 and other peptides can help in the reduction of inflammation of the joints and has also been used to cure tendonitis.
- Muscle Toning - it enhances the improvement of muscle tone.
- Flexibility - it helps in stretching the connective tissue, which will improve an athlete’s overall flexibility and make them less prone to related injuries.
- Angiogenesis - TB-500 helps facilitate the renewal of blood vessel conduits, a process which is vital for the growth and development of an organism, as well as in wound repair.
- Stamina/Endurance - athletes using TB-500 have shown a significant increase in stamina and reduced fatigue during workout sessions. This contributes to an overall increase in endurance levels.
- Wound Healing - it also promotes cellular level healing by regenerating stem cells, which enables the healing of wounds and organs.
- Recovery Time: TB-500 is extremely beneficial for faster recovery. It reduces recovery time by promoting faster wound healing on surface tissues. Meaning athletes can train much more frequently without the associated negative consequences
How To Take TB-500
Once reconstituted, TB-500 has to be taken via injection using a sterile insulin-type syringe, which can be bought from pharmacies, drugstores or online.
It can be taken intravenously, intramuscularly or subcutaneously. All three will deliver TB-500 to the bloodstream.
- Intravenous Injection - this method is not for the faint of heart because it involves inserting the needle into the vein. This can be quite painful and is only recommended with medical supervision.
- Intramuscular Injection - this is another painful method because it involves the injection of TB-500 directly into the muscle.
- Subcutaneous Injection - this is the simplest and least painful method. Just pinch a small part of the skin anywhere on the body and insert the needle. If you’re using TB-500 to treat a specific injury then try to target an area that’s as close to the injury as possible.
Recommended TB-500 Dosage
The dosage for TB-500 is split into two parts, a loading phase and maintenance phase. The loading dose is a larger initial series of doses that help to rapidly achieve a therapeutic concentration in the body. The maintenance dose is a smaller dose used to maintain a steady-state of therapeutic concentration.
TB-500 Loading Dose
The recommended loading phase of TB-500 should last for 4-6 weeks in order to allow your system to become accustomed to the drug.
It is recommended to take somewhere between 4 and 10 milligrams twice a week for this phase
TB-500 Maintenance Dose
Once your body is accustomed to the drug you can reduce the dosage down to the maintenance dose. This is usually around half of the amount of your loading dose, and only once per week.
So, if you took 8mg twice a week during the loading phase, your maintenance dose would be 4mg a week.
Aim to be on the maintenance phase of TB-500 when your training is at its most intense, as this is when it will be most effective.
The effects of TB-500 wear off within 2-3 weeks of your last injection
The above describes the most commonly used dosage, but there is no strict standard dosing protocol for TB-500. All the information available is based on observations of what has worked on mammals undergoing athletic training.
As a result, it is recommended that the dosage of TB-500 and the length of treatment should be based on the individual’s specific needs.
Side Effects of TB-500
There are limited studies on the human use of TB-500, and some of these studies have actually had contradictory results. This makes it difficult to offer anything in the way of a list of common side effects associated with regular use.
The most commonly reported side-effects by bodybuilders using TB-500 are lethargy and potential headaches. Some users mention a head rush immediately after injecting, but this should last no longer than a minute.
Early studies showed that TB-500 might intensify the growth of cancer cells. Whilst others indicated that it might actually prevent the development of cancer.
A possible explanation for this is that physicians initially noted that cancer patients have higher Thymosin levels than healthy individuals. But later research showed that Thymosin Beta-4 actually increases the production of white blood cells, which fight ailments in the body, including cancer.
This would explain why higher concentrations of Thymosin Beta-4 would be found in areas of the body containing cancer cells due to its role in improving the body’s immune response.
Rebuild Your Body, Heal Faster
If you are looking for a way to enhance your physique, boost your recovery rate and train harder, then TB-500 might just be the next supplement for you.
If you have any further questions on TB-500 including how to buy, don’t hesitate to contact us here.