Phase 2 HCG Diet Recipes
This is a perfect recipe for a snack or a quick meal on the HCG diet, and because it is so low in calories you can have several servings without much guilt. If you eat a full HCG diet serving of one cup of cucumbers with 7-8 strawberries you will be very full, and it is very easy to make, taking just about 10 minutes to prepare and have ready. You can make this recipe in a pinch if you need a fast meal on the diet, and it still leaves you with an extra protein serving that you can add into your dinner or eat as a separate meal during the day.
Try to use organic strawberries and cucumbers with this recipe to avoid any harmful pesticides that can interfere with the hormone or cause metabolic issues. This recipe is for two servings of the salad, and it can be adjusted up or down as needed very easily. This recipe can be stored in an airtight container in a refrigerator and it will last for about 48 hours maximum, so it can be used as a next day meal. Adjust the Stevia to taste and start with a few drops and adjust it at the last step of the recipe.
- 15 medium strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 cups of cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 to 4 drops of stevia
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. fresh basil, sliced thinly
- Seed and peel cucumbers and slice into thin slices.
- Add strawberries vinegar stevia and basil together.
- Toss and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add cucumber and lemon juice and toss and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Mix cucumbers with strawberry mixture and toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Calories per Serving: 50