Phase 2 HCG Diet Recipe
Lean steak is one of your best sources of protein on the HCG diet because it is rich in vitamins and minerals and offers several grams of protein per serving. The key is to pick a cut of beef that is particularly low in fat, and at Nu Image Medical we give you a list of beef cuts that are low in fat with our diet protocol. Some of the options that you have include: top sirloin steak, tri-tip steak, cube steak, bottom round roast, and a few other cuts. This leak pepper steak Phase 2 HCG Diet recipe goes best with top sirloin steak, but you can substitute cube steak in.
Be sure to measure out exactly 100 grams of steak, and use a food scale if necessary (it is a great idea to have one for the diet). Also be sure to remove all visible fat before preparing the meal, and if you pre-measure several portions of steak at once it can save you a lot of preparation time.
It takes about 15 minutes to prepare and is one of the quicker HCG diet recipes, and if you have your steak portions cut out ahead of time it won't take you longer than 15-20 minutes from start to finish:
- 100 grams of lean beef (tip steak, cube steak, or another cut)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 medium tomato
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Brush steak with lemon juice.
- Season with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Add to a grill or a pan and cook for 6 to 7 minutes on medium high heat or until desired doneness.
- Serve with sliced tomato.
Servings: This recipe serves 1
Calories per Serving: 206