Homemade Strawberry Popsicles. Need a sweet spring treat?! Making your own "HCG approved" fruit popsicles can be an easy way to enjoy something tasty and refreshing without breaking the diet! For Phase 3 adaptations, try coconut water as a base liquid and experiment with different kinds of fresh fruit such as kiwi and mango!
- Popsicle mold (These can be found online or usually pretty cheaply at your local supermarket).
- A handful or 5-6 fresh strawberries (or more if you want to make more than one popsicle at the time)
- Strawberry Stevia drops (available at most health food stores and also online)
- Filtered or bottled water
If making more than one popsicle, keep the "handfuls" of strawberries separate, and slice them. (They can also be pureed or blended, but care should be taken to keep each popsicle amount separate).
Pour liquid Stevia drops into bottled water until desired sweetness is achieved.
Drop sliced strawberries into popsicle mold, and add Stevia flavored water into the mold as well.*
* If stawberries were pureed, they can be mixed with Stevia flavored water or simply poured into the popsicle mold alone.