Having several good recipes for Phase 2 of the HCG diet is important to ensure that the diet goes as planned. This recipe for seasoned cucumber slices is very easy to follow and it is very delicious and filling. It is a great option for a guilt-free snack while on the diet, and it can be easily scaled up if you want to use it as a side for meals for a couple of days.
Try adding this side dish with your favorite HCG diet protein dishes, or you can use this as a small meal along with some water and an HCG diet approved fruit. This will store for about 1-2 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator, but it's best just to make this recipe and eat it right away since it literally just takes a few minutes to make. Adjust the seasonings to your taste and feel free to add in other HCG diet approved seasonings such as cayenne pepper or dill if you desire. Be sure to marinate this recipe for at least one hour in the refrigerator in a closed container before serving.
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of onion powder
- 4-5 drops of stevia
- 2 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- Fresh black pepper and sea salt to taste
- After slicing the cucumbers, add stevia, garlic powder, onion powder, apple cider vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in a large bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve after marinating for one hour minimum
Calories per Serving: 53