The HCG Diet Recipe
This London broil HCG diet recipe is delicious and can be scaled up as needed. The recipe below is for two protein servings on the HCG diet, so you can split it up into two meals on two separate days, and it will last for about two to three days once refrigerated. London broil is a low fat cut of beef so it won't affect your diet, and this recipe only uses approved seasonings. Add a vegetable serving of tomatoes, cabbage, spinach or any other HCG diet vegetable and you will have a full HCG diet meal. This recipe takes about 30 minutes to cook.
- 200 grams London broil, chopped into strips
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 2 tbsp. minced onion
- ¼ tsp. thyme
- ¼ tsp. rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mince garlic and add a pinch of salt
- In a ziplock bag, add London broil pieces, garlic, beef broth, minced onion, thyme, rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Seal bag and shake to cover London broil with marinade. Marinade for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and bring beef up to room temperature before grilling.
- Grill marinated beef on a rack for 8 to 9 minutes on each side for medium rare or until desired doneness.
- Serve with tomatoes or another HCG diet vegetable or place in a closed container and refrigerate.
Servings: this recipe serves 2 (2 HCG diet protein servings).
Calories: 138 per serving