HCG Diet Hamburgers
This is a quick and easy recipe for HCG diet hamburgers that you can use for Phase 2 of the HCG diet. It is very easy to make and it might turn out to be one of your favorite recipes for the diet. Remember that you can't use anything less than 93/7 lean ground beef for these hamburgers, so be sure to check with your grocery store or butcher and find the appropriate 93/7 beef.
You can also grind one of the approved cuts of beef for the diet such as top round steak, sirloin tip steak or tri-tip steak and use it for this recipe. Ground chicken breast is another option if you prefer chicken burgers. This recipe is easy to increase in servings if needed, and feel free to add other HCG diet approved seasonings into the recipe as needed.
For a bun substitute, try iceberg or romaine lettuce leaves, or just eat the hamburger with seasonings, onions, a serving of HCG diet vegetables or other HCG diet approved condiments.
- 0 oz. 93/7 lean hamburger
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add seasonings into ground beef, mix well.
- Make 3-4 patties from the beef.
- Cook patties to medium well or well done on medium heat or on a BBQ grill (about 6-7 minutes on each side).
- Cut one patty down the center to check for doneness. Serve or refrigerate immediately.
Calories per Serving: 133