Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins for Ph3
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of light or fat free cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp. vanilla or almond extract
- I Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. of Stevia (or more to preferred sweetness once mixed)
- Add cinnamon, pumpkin, other any other fruit or spice you may like
- (We chose a small amount of blueberries for this one).
Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
Soften the cream cheese in the microwave- about 40 seconds.
Add all ingredients except the chosen fruit (blueberries).
Beat with a mixer on low until smooth.
Mix in blueberries or desired fruit.
Pour into greased and/or lined muffin pan.
Bake muffins at 350 °F for 18 minutes. Let cool.