REFILLS

500 calorie diet

Interact With Members of the Nu Image Medical® Community!

Legacy User

in HCG Diet Protocol
August 04, 2013 04:17 AM 

500 calorie diet

I am on Day 5 of my 43 day HCG injection plan. I have lost a total of 8 lbs. On several of my days I have eaten less than 500 calories. I have followed the 2 proteins, 2 veggies, 2 fruit + 64 oz filtered water. I keep a log of every item I eat and I look up the calorie content before I eat it. So I am concerned if there are issues associated with less than 500 calorie diet. Would this affect the weight loss? If so, in what way? If so, what would you suggest I do to remedy my situation? (i.e., increase calories by eating more protein, fruit or veggies) Thanks!
Legacy User in HCG Diet Protocol

Nu Image Medical

August 04, 2013 06:58 PM 
Hello. You are not allowed to eat less than 500 calories under any circumstance. This is halt your weight loss almost immediately. The reason why your food must be weighted is to calculate the calories your eating. You must eat at least 500 calories, so to make it super easy, we say between 500-550 calories per day. You can either increase you veggies, or eat another portion of protein. This can vary from person to person, so its important to call our office if anything like this happens immediately. We can customize the program to better suite your lifestyle or schedule. We also make specific HCG shakes, which care increase your caloric intake by 110 calories and have 28 (around there!) grams of protein as well with zero fat or sugar, sweetened with Stevia!!!! http://nuimagemedical.com/hcg-diet-shakes/
Nu Image Medical
Please Login or Register to participate in the discussions.