Mixing Directions for 5,000iu HCG Vial Injections
Watch the new Video!
- Using the large mixing syringe (make sure the syringe and the needle are tight together), withdraw 5ml of mixing solution and inject into the side of the HCG vial (not directly on top of powder).
- Gently swirl to mix. Do not shake.
- KEEP REFRIGERATED IMMEDIATELY UPON MIXING
- Using a small insulin syringe, draw up and pull to the “20” (0.20ml) mark on the syringe. Inject into fatty belly tissue daily, 3 inches on either side of your belly button. (See How to give a Sub-Q Injection Guide).
- Only mix one vial at a time, as necessary.
Please call Nu Image Medical at 888-520-3438 if you have any questions.
You have the right to care for yourself or your loved one at home. You can then discuss these mixing directions with caregivers if you have questions. You always have the right to refuse the instructions on this sheet.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.
If you have any questions pertaining to these instructions and/or your prescribed medications, please consult with our medical department prior to beginning any treatment by calling 888-520-3438.